Available to law enforcement trainers anywhere in the U.S.
USE OF FORCE SIMULATOR RENTAL PROGRAM
1-week rentals start at $2,000 a week (depending on region). Please contact us for a quote for your agency.
- Each additional week is at reduced cost (inquire for quote).
- We’ll deliver an up-to-date shoot-don’t shoot simulator.
- We handle the delivery and shipment of the system to and from your facility. (shipping cost is incurred by your agency).
- A training technician is onsite for the first day for a train-the-trainer session and system support.
- Lethal and non-lethal weapons included in the package.
- Access 500+ scenarios & 50+ firearms exercises for your training.
The system available is the MILO Range Class Training System made by IES Interactive Training, Inc.
For additional details on our use of force rental system program, please send an email to Al@castellumdevelopment.com or call us at 904.325.9868.
COST SAVINGS APPROACH
Is 1-week too long and not cost effective to train your agency? Consider sharing the cost of the simulator with other law enforcement agencies in your area. Your agency can use the simulator a few days, then have other agencies use it the remaining days and share the cost.
RELEVANT RESEARCH INFORMATION
Castellum Development, Inc. gratefully acknowledges the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, for allowing us to reproduce, in part or in whole, the videos Training Is Key to Knowing When to Use a CED & Lessons for Law Enforcement Executives About Use of Force. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this video are those of the speaker(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Geoffrey P. Alpert, Professor, Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of South Carolina